- Duration: 5 Days
- Category: Wildlife Safari
- Destinations: Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Budget Level:Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Recommended items: digital camera, binoculars, light clothes, safari boots, mosquito repellants, sun glasses, extra batteries, day back etc
- Extra info: Paying attention to the tour guides while on safari so as to stay safe
Day 1: Transfer From Kilimanjaro Airport To Arusha
- Pickup upon arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel booked
- Delivery of safari briefing by a guide
- Accommodations at the hotel
Day 2: Transfer From Arusha To Serengeti
- Leave for Serengeti after breakfast from Arusha
- Arrive in the afternoon in time for lunch
- Go for a late afternoon game drive to explore the vast plains of Serengeti
- Drive to the booked hotel for accommodations
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti
- Leave for a day’s game drive to see the Big cats, elephants, bufallos, elands, giraffes, zebras, antelopes and many others
- Break for lunch at a picnic’s site
- Proceed with an afternoon game drive searching for more wild animals
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 4: Transfer To Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro
- Game drive in the crater to see The Big Five, zebras, elands, Oryx, Wildebeests and enjoy the scenery
- Have lunch outside the crater.
Day 5: Transfer To Arusha
- Early morning, visit Lake Natron, the soda lake covered with flamingos and other bird species.
- Also visit the local Maasai village to see their cultural practices.
- Have an early lunch and Start the journey back to Arusha.
- All meals on the safari.
- Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle with hatched roof
- Park entrance fees & taxes.
- Camping equipments
- Hotel/lodge accommodations
- First aid kit
- Binoculars (1 pair per car)
- Professional English speaking tour guide and driver
- Water and hot drink (coffee and tea) during safari.
- All game viewing activities specified Safari
- All things of personal nature
- International flights
- Any safari activities not specified in the itinerary
- Entry visas
- Tips for guides, drivers and cookers
- Travel insurance