- Duration in days: 3
- Itinerary Category: Walking Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Ngorongoro
- Major Attractions: Maasai Culture, Empakai Crater
- Budget Level: Standard
- Guiding Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Start point: Arusha
- End point: Arusha
- Essential items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc
- Additional information: Night game drives in the park will be accompanied by game rangers
Itinerary Description By Day
Day 1: Transfer From Arusha To Nainokanoka Village
After breakfast, leave for Ngorongoro to arrive Nainokanoka village with picnic lunch. Take a visit to the Munge waterfalls for spectacular views. In the evening, return to the booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer To Mulkat Village
After breakfast, start the journey with Maasai warrior to the Elbulbul depression. See the beautiful depression with magneficient views. Have dinner and sleep at the Bush camp in Mulkat Village located on the depression.
Day 3: Transfer To Arusha Via Empakai Crater
After breakfast, start walking towards the Empakai Crater. Descend to the crater floor for a flamingo tour and lake shore walk. Break for lunch on the rim of the crater. Drive back to Arusha after lunch.